Individual or multinational businesses may need exclusive rights over their innovations – brands, ideas, designs, products, services, or information. Our intellectual property rights services are designed to maximize your ease in winning patents, trademarks, and copyrights. We offer a spectrum of support from patentability search, application drafting, filing request for examination, responding to office action to industrial design service.
Protect your innovation with BrainAura.
Our specialist legal team provides cost-effective, fast, and seamless solution to protect your inventions across borders.
- Have filed 150+ patents
- Organised 200+ workshops
- Partnered with many top-notch universities and research centres .
Our List of Services:
- 1.Prior-Art Search and Report: We will analyse the technology area and identify prior-arts in this space and provide a report with the list and the matching feature if any Provide suggestions and opinion for further processing.
- 2.Provisional Application: If the research is on-going and not yet completed, provisional specification will be drafted and filed. It will consist of the following sections: Field of Invention, Background of the Invention, Summary of the Invention and Abstract.
- 3.Complete Specification Application: If the research is completed, a complete specification application will be filed covering Field of Invention, Background of the Invention, Summary of the Invention, Detailed Description, Drawings/Figures, Abstract and Complete set of Claims.
- 4.Formal Requirements: Indian Patent Office (IPO) specified forms and Filing Forms at the right time.
- 5.First Examination Report: This will be issued from the controller once the examination is completed.
- 6.Response to the First examination Report: We need to provide response and evidence and clarify all the objections raised by the controller and file the submissions.
- 7.Hearing: Controller will call for hearing if further clarifications/objections are there(video/physical).