Social Media Manager
There is an exciting opportunity for a Freelance Social Media Manger to join BrainAura.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages,
Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s
overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online
reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to
• Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social
media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse,
review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
To be selected for the post the person should exhibit the following:
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not
required with relevant work experience.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why
their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
• Practices superior time management.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content
development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly
knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution
principles to mitigate issues.
Please email your CVs to email@example.com .
Deadline- 15th July/2019